Triund Trek Himachal Pradesh
- Triund Trek is one of the most popular treks. Triund Trek is a serene and attractive trekking place. Triund Trek is located at a distance of 18 kms from Dharamsala.
- Triund is nestled in the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas and Triund Trek offers a view of the gorgeous
- Dhauladhar ranges from one side and the Kangra Valley from the other side.
- This trek is also great for those who are trekking for the first time. Triund Trek has a maximum elevation of 9,278 feet. The view after reaching here is really beautiful. This trek is considered best for spending summer holidays.
- People from Delhi and Chandigarh also come here every Saturday or Sunday to spend their holidays. This trek is also very popular among the younger generation.
Why Triund Trek Famous
- Triund Trek is famous for trekking.
- Triund is famous for camping.
- Triund Trek is famous for its beautiful snow mountain.
- Triund Trek is famous for its natural view.
- Famous for photography.
Best time to Triund Trek
The best time to do Triund Trek is May, June, September and October. You can enjoy Triund Trek very well at this time because the weather here is clear at this time. And at this time people also do maximum camping here.
Weather in Triund Himachal Pradesh
The temperature in Truind remains very cold for only 12 months. You will feel cold here even during the summer season, so keep some warm clothes with you, it will be of great use to you at the top of the Triund.
When does the Triund Trek Start?
Triund Trek is only open for 12 months. You can enjoy this beautiful trek in any month.
Triund trek Distance
Triund Trek is a trek of around 9 kms and can be easily done in 5 to 6 hours. And this trek can be done in a single day. And try not to miss the sunset of Triund because this view is really very spectacular and beautiful.
Triund Trek Start Point
Triund Trek starts from Mcleodganj.
Triund Trek Difficulty Level?
Doing this trek is not very difficult, this trek can be done very easily. Those who are doing Trek for the first time, they can also do this trek very easily.
Thing to keep in mind:
Before starting Triund Trek, you should have a good breakfast so that you do not feel hungry while trekking and you start Triund Trek early in the morning so that you have maximum time to spend on Triund
And if you also have to do camping on Triund, which according to me you must do, then for camping you will have to talk in Mcleodganj only, a day before the day you will start trekking, those people will do all the setup of your camping.
Because after going to Triund it is very difficult to do camping there because everything above is already booked. And if you go upstairs and talk, then everything costs you a lot.
Why should you go camping on Triund because the night of Triund is really beautiful.
You also get to see the fair of stars here at night. The fair of stars is called Galaxy in English, which you can see in the photo, this experience is really memorable and very wonderful, so definitely do it.
Some tips for you :-
- While doing Trekking wearing comfortable socks so that you do not face any problem in Trekking.
- Keep a bag with you in which you can keep a bottle of water and some food items.
- To charge the mobile, keep a power bank with you so that you can listen to songs.
- To make Trekking a memorable one, definitely keep a Bluetooth speaker with you.
- And definitely carry a thick jacket because you will feel very cold after reaching the top.
Places to Visit After Triund Trek
Dharamshala is a very beautiful city. After doing Triund Trek, you can also visit Dharamshala. And here you can also shop. There are also very good cafes here. From where you can see the sun setting and the photo you are able to see above is of the Cricket Association Stadium of Himachal Pradesh which people also know as HPCA.
And this cricket association is located in Dharamsala and it is very famous, whenever tourists come to Dharamsala, they definitely go here, so you should not miss this place too.
2. Bhagsu Waterfall
Bhagsu Waterfall is situated at a distance of 2 kms from Mcleodganj. To reach Bhagsu Waterfall, you have to do a short trek. And this trek starts from Bhagsunath temple itself. Bhagsu Waterfall presents a very beautiful view, here you can see the clouds from very close, do not miss this place too.
3. Naddi View Point
Naddi View Point is the perfect location. To see the mountains of Dhauladhar range from close range. The view from this place is as if you are seeing heaven from earth.
You will not have to do any trekking to go here, you just go here and enjoy this view with tea or coffee, the distance of this place is just 4 kilometers from McLeodganj. So don’t miss this place too.
4. Kalachakra Temple
You can also see Kalachakra Temple. You will see Kalachakra Temple in the market of McLeodganj, this temple is also known as Dalai Lama Temple.
1. Is it necessary to Guide to Trek?
You can do Triund Trek very easily without a guide. You will not need any guide on this Trek.
2.Can this trek be done in a day?
Yes, you can do this trek very easily in a day.
3. How to reach Triund Himachal Pradesh?
For Triund, you will have to go from Delhi to Dharamsala, for this you will get an Ac bus from Delhi itself, then you can go from Dharamsala to McLeodganj by taxi, the distance from Dharamsala to McLeodganj is only 5 kilometers.