Spiti valley tour package | Spiti Motorcycle Tour
Spiti, the land of adventure and thrill. Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley located in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. This region is covered with the cold mountain deserts of Himalayas, green patches, quiet villages and monasteries. Spiti has a world of its own, its a valley where we can find scenic Himalayan lakes, surreal moonscapes, highlands nourished by prayers, glacial streams and rugged terrains. Spiti valleys separates India and Tibet and the valley with surrounding regions are few of the least populated regions in India – Winter Spiti Tour – Spiti valley tour package
- Sequence of the day-wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen events.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the package price.
- Only backpacks are allowed. You can carry luggage weighing not more than 10 Kgs per person with you. Extra luggage will cost you INR1500 per Kg.
- INR 5000 (Refundable) Per bike to be deposited as bike security at the starting of the trip to the trip captain.
a) Payment Policy : – 30% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited as the booking amount at the me of the booking – Remainder 70% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited before 30 days of the departure date – Failure to adhere to the Payment Policy can lead to a cancelation of the booking without any prior notice to the booker.
b)Cancellation policy : – Cancellation before 30 days of the departure date: 20% of the total billing amount will be charged as cancelation amount – Cancelation within 30 days of the departure date: 100% of the total billing amount will be charged as cancelation.
ladakh bike trip 2022, ladakh bike tour 2022, ladakh bike tours, ladakh motorcycle tours, cheapest ladakh bike trips, leh ladakh bike tours, ladakh bike tour packages, ladakh bike tour package from manali, ladakh bike rental, spiti bike tour, spiti bike trip, spiti bike tours, bhutan bike tour, meghalaya tour package, andaman tour package for honeymoon, Ladakh tour package, Leh Ladakh tour packages, Best Ladakh Tour Packages, Ladakh bike tour package, Leh to Leh bike trip, Leh Ladakh bike trip , Manali Ladakh tour package , Ladakh bike tour package , Rajasthan tour packages , Kashmir Great Lakes Trek ,Kedarnath trek package , Himachal Pradesh tour packages ,Kedarnath tours package , Leh Ladakh tour package, Best Ladakh Tour Package, Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour , Spiti valley tour package