- Self Drive Tours
- Leh Ladakh
- Spiti Valley
- North East
- LTC tour packages
- Dubai tour packages
Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour – Rajasthan Bike Tour is an wonderful activity
Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its historical forts, palaces , art and culture. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India. Endowed with natural beauty and a great history, Rajasthan has a flourishing tourism industry. They are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, both Indian and foreign. Tourism accounts for eight percent of the state’s domestic product. Many old and neglected palaces and forts have been converted into heritage hotels. Tourism has increased employment in the hospitality sector. The main sweet of this place is Ghewar – Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour.
Royal Enfield (350/500/himalayan)
BYOB (Bring your own bike. Fuel excluded.) : INR 55,000 + 5% GST
Himalayan Bike solo : INR 120,000 + 5% GST
Himalayan Bike dual : INR 80,000 + 5% GST
SUV : INR 65,000 + 5% GST
Check out our Spiti valley tour package . Give us a call and let us help you book your tour package for spiti valley tour packages with best spiti valley tour itinerary
Browse through a wide range of spiti holiday packages from different Indian Cities like spiti valley tour packages from Manali, spiti valley tour packages from Chandigarh, spiti valley tour packages from Shimla, spiti valley tour packages from Ahmedabad,spiti valley tour packages from Chennai,spiti valley tour packages from Mumbai,spiti valley tour package from Kolkata,spiti valley tour packages from Pune,spiti valley tour package from delhi.
Spiti valley tour packages – Spiti bike tour – Spiti bike trips – winter Spiti tour – Spiti motorcycle tour
• 07 Night on Double Sharing in 4 star/5 start hotel(star depending upon availability
• Royal Enfield bikes.
• Back up vehicle.
• Fuel Included for our bikes.
• 07 Breakfasts and 07 Dinners / person.
• Charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Dedicated Tour Captain(s).
• First-Aid medical kits.
• Jeep Desert safari.
• Camel Desert safari.
• Seight seeing
• Meals which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Any Travel expense to Delhi and Back.
• Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
• Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
• Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
• Travel Insurance.
• Security Deposit – INR5000 per bike (refundable).
1. Sequence of the day-wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and
other unforeseen events.
2. If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will affect the cost.
3. We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any
unforeseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the package price.
4. Only backpacks are allowed. You can carry luggage weighing not more than 10 Kgs per person with you. Extra luggage will cost you
5. INR 5000 (Refundable) Per bike to be deposited as bike security at the starting of the trip to the trip captain.
6. Require atleast 10 people to run a batch
a) Payment Policy : – 30% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited as the booking amount at the me of the booking – Remainder
70% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited before 30 days of the departure date – Failure to adhere to the Payment Policy can
lead to a cancelation of the booking without any prior notice to the booker.
b) Cancellation policy : – Cancellation before 30 days of the departure date: 20% of the total billing amount will be
charged as cancelation amount – Cancelation within 30 days of the departure date: 100% of the total billing amount will be
charged as cancelation.
Note: Prices from Dec mid till Jan mid will be Higher