- Self Drive Tours
- Leh Ladakh
- Spiti Valley
- North East
- LTC tour packages
- Dubai tour packages
Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international ur. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its historical forts, palaces, art, and culture. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India. Endowed with natural beauty and a great history, Rajasthan has a flourishing tourism industry. They are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, Indian and foreign. Tourism accounts for eight percent of the state’s domestic product. Many old and neglected palaces and forts have been converted into heritage hotels. Tourism has increased employment in the hospitality sector. The main sweet of this place is Ghewar.
If you are planning for a Rajasthan Backpack Trip and want to take a royal tour of Rajasthan then what are you waiting for?
Check out our Rajasthan tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages for couples, cheapest Rajasthan tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages for family and get amazed by our services and get excellent facilities and the best Rajasthan tour packages price
Any questions about our Rajasthan Tour or Rajasthan Trip Contact us.
If you are planning for a Rajasthan Backpack Trip and want take a royal tour of Rajasthan then what are you waiting for?
Check out our Rajasthan tour packages and get amazed by the our services and get excellent facilities.
Any questions about our Rajasthan Tour Contact us and also Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan tour packages from different Indian Cities like Rajasthan tour packages from surat, Rajasthan tour packages from Ahmedabad, Rajasthan tour packages from Vadodara, Rajasthan tour packages from Rajkot, Rajasthan tour packages from Mehsana, Rajasthan tour packages from Udaipur, Rajasthan tour packages from Aurangabad, and many more….
• Accommodation for 07 Nights on a Double Sharing basis is mentioned as per the itinerary.
• 07 Breakfasts and 07 Dinners/person
• Charges as mentioned in the itinerary
• Dedicated tour captain(s)
• First aid medical kits
• Jeep Desert safari
• Camel Desert safari
• Sight seeing
• Meals that are not mentioned in the inclusions
• Any Travel expenses from Delhi and Back
• Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
• Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
• Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
• Travel Insurance.
• Security Deposit-5000 per bike