- Self Drive Tours
- Leh Ladakh
- Spiti Valley
- North East
- LTC tour packages
- Dubai tour packages
Fasten your backpack, step on the gas and let your bike be the most trusted companion on your Leh Ladakh bike trip. This adventurous journey passes through some of the most breathtaking, challenging, and awe-inspiring landscapes found on Earth. Experience the Best Bike Trip from Leh to Leh at INR 19,900/- only.
From the millions of years of permanence, the Himalayas with freezing mountain streams, high altitude gorgeous passes, majestically laden plains, and enormous mountain lakes in the Leh Ladakh region have left a lasting impression on the lucky ones who have got a chance to travel to this remote Himalayan region. Broad evergreen valleys and majestic snow-capped ranges, ornate temples and meditative ceremonies, serenity and vibrant celebrations, bustling cities, remote wilderness, deep gorges, and breathtaking passes, make a truly spectacular setting for a motorcycle tour and is one of the greatest adventures to embark on Ladakh at least once in a lifetime.
Solo Rider (1 Bike, 1 Rider) : INR 23,500 + 5%GST
Dual Rider (2 Person, 1 Bike) : INR 20,500 + 5%GST
Seat in tempo/SUV-Innova( per person) : INR 19,500 + 5%GST
(TS)*Himalayan Solo 2.5k extra
(DS)*Himalayan solo 5k extra
*Himalayan on Dual is same *Himalayan dual 3k extra
*500cc solo 2.5k extra
*500cc dual 2k extra
•Accommodation for 5 Night on Triple Sharing basis mentioned as per
the itinerary (Double Sharing basis for couples).
•Royal Enfield bikes 500cc & Himalayan
•Back up vehicle with Technical support.
•Inner Line permits.
•5 Breakfast and 5 Dinners / person.
•Charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
•Dedicated tour guide.
•Meals which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
•Any Travel expense from Delhi and Back.
•Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc.
•Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc to be borne by the client directly on
•Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
•Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
•Taxes: 5% GST
1. Sequence of the day-wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseenevents.
2. If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation or anything related , it will affect the cost
and will be asked to pay during the tour.
3. We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the package price.
4. Only backpacks are allowed. You can carry luggage weighing not more than 10 Kgs per person with you. Extra luggage will cost additional.
5. If situation arises like Sate union issues/clashes then we might need to shift you in Vehicle instead of bike for your safety.
6. INR 5000 (Refundable) Per bike to be deposited as bike security at the starting of the trip to the trip captain.
7. Luggage Backup vehicle will be available when 10 or more then 10 person in group.
a) Payment Policy : – 30% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited as the booking amount at the me of the booking –
Remainder 70% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited before 30 days of the departure date – Failure to adhere to the Payment Policy can lead to a cancelation of the booking without any prior notice to the booker.