Everyone experiences a point in their lives when they are always exhausted and worked up about everything, and why wouldn’t we, at the end of the day, we all live in a tumultuous world where we all have to strive each day, but does it imply that we should just work tirelessly? Certainly NOT!
In order to overcome this circumstance, we must travel faraway locations to unwind. A break brings back our souls home. It suffices everything that’s needed.
But does that mean we should ignore our pockets? We, all know what the answer is. Scream this question to the mountains and all you will hear getting back is a deafening ‘no’.
Well, debunking all the misconceptions, there exists many agencies that offer the best international destinations for Indian families. Trust us when we say that this 2022 won’t get you bored with these cheapest international destinations waiting for you.
So, keep an eye on it! Get yourself a pen and a diary, and make a note of everything that we, tell you. Here are some of the best low-cost international trips, hand-picked specifically for you.
Singapore is a country known for its vibrant culture. Take advantage of the finest cheap overseas holidays to Singapore in 2022 and create lasting moments. A small yet contemporary nation with fantastic discounts is a good way to spend money on a trip. If you haven’t visited Singapore yet, now is the time to organize a low-cost foreign vacation to see it. Singapore is a location that never fails to dazzle, with an abundance of modern sites to see and some unforgettable experiences to be had. All of this combines to make Singapore one of the top overseas excursions available this year! Don’t forget to take advantage of free activities in Singapore to save money.
Air Tickets: Round-trip flight tickets might cost anywhere from INR 20,000 to 22,000 if flying from New Delhi or Mumbai, or INR 11,000 to 15000 if flying from Chennai or Kolkata.
Staying in Singapore is affordable, with places like City Backpackers @ Kallang and Fernloft City Hostel offering rooms for as little as INR 600 per night. A single room at a quality budget hotel, on the other hand, might start at INR 2000 per night.
Eateries: Chinatown food center, Maxwell food center, or any hawker center may provide dinner for less than INR 500, which includes the main course, drink, and dessert.
Destinations to Visit: Singapore is well-known as a vacation spot, particularly for day trips and Singapore cruises. In any case, don’t skip out on the famed National Museum of Singapore or the Orchard Road/Dhoby Ghaut shopping stretch in Singapore. Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon are two must-see attractions.
- 4 Days and 3 Nights are the recommended duration.
- Estimated travel cost: INR 42,000
- Fascinating Tip: Visit Singapore at night, when the Marina Bay Sands hotel and the Singapore Flyer are gorgeously lit up.
- February-April is the best time to visit.
- How to get there: Singapore’s international airport, Changi Airport, is well-connected to the rest of the country. The best method to go to this place is to fly to Singapore.
- Singapore Dollars are the local currency.
- Singapore’s languages are English, Malay, Tamil, and Mandarin Chinese.
There are so many interesting things to do in Malaysia that you will have the time of your life! When you think of Malaysia for low-cost international travel, you probably think of turquoise waters, beautiful beaches, and a nice temperature. Malaysia, a major tourism center in Southeast Asia, is the idyllic place you’ve been waiting for and where you may arrange a low-cost overseas vacation from India. Those looking for overseas vacations under a lakh could definitely consider Malaysia. This place has a lot to offer for a low price! Also, be sure to schedule your vacation around the months when Malaysian festivities are held!
- Air tickets might start from INR 20,000 for a round journey.
- Stay: In Kuala Lumpur, you can easily find guesthouses or dormitory accommodations for as little as INR 300 per night.
- Sites To Eat: Look for restaurants such as Nasi Kandar Pelita, Saravanaa Bhavan, Taman Paramount Night Market, and others in Kuala Lumpur.
- Malaysia’s must-see destinations include Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak, Pangkor, Redang Island, and others. While the most popular activities include a day trip to the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary, supper along the Singapore River, a Chinatown Trishaw night tour, a Batu Caves and temple tour, and a visit to the Petronas Towers.
- 4 Days and 3 Nights are the recommended duration.
- Estimated travel cost: INR 40,000 (about) for travel
Thailand, a well-known tourist destination, is at the top of the list. Enjoy the beaches, hills, culture, gastronomy, and other attractions. The best thing is that it is one of the inexpensive overseas locations from India that is well within everyone’s budget. It is one of the cheapest international journeys from India. Thailand is one of those overseas excursions under 30k from India that caters to all types of travelers, from adventurers to pleasure seekers.
Air Tickets: Round-trip flight tickets from New Delhi or Mumbai might cost anywhere between INR 17000 and 20,000. A round trip from Kolkata is estimated to cost roughly INR 9000. If you want to go on an inexpensive international vacation from India without needing a visa, this is one of the greatest places to go.
Stay: Whether you’re traveling in a group or on your own, Thailand has a wide range of affordable lodging alternatives, starting at INR 573 per night per person. You have the option of staying in a dormitory, a hostel, or even a great-budget hotel.
Eateries: Thailand is well-known for its street food. A nice budget dinner will set you back around INR 60.
Places to Visit in Thailand: Combining any two or three cities, such as Bangkok, Pattaya, and the coral islands, Ayutthaya, and Chiang Mai, is an excellent way to learn about Thai culture. Almost every city will have a few Ancient Buddha temples, Pattaya floating markets, elephant shows, and other attractions.
- 6 Days and 5 Nights are the recommended duration.
- Estimated travel cost: INR 35,000
- Explore the “tuk-tuk ride,” the undersea world, the floating market, Thailand’s famed “Som Tam” (Papaya Salad), and, of course, the street shopping near the Victoria Memorial in Bangkok.
- November to April is the best time to visit.
- How to get there: Thailand has two international airports, one in Bangkok and the other in Phuket. Thailand is connected to the rest of the world via both international airports. Thai Airways is the country’s most important airline.
- Thailand’s currency is the Thai Baht.
- Thailand’s official language is Thai.
Visit Indonesia for its inspiring beautiful nature, which is surrounded by so much more! If you’re looking for international vacations under a lakh dollars, Indonesia is a great place to start! It’s ideal for a low-budget international journey. You might even time your visit to coincide with one of Indonesia’s festivals for a truly unique ethnic experience. Indonesia is one of the greatest and cheapest international trips from India that does not ask for a visa. So, without any problems, fly to this lovely place of luxury and calm!
- Air Tickets: A round-trip flight could cost you around INR 25000, however it could be cheaper if you book early.
- Staying in a hostel in Jakarta might cost up to INR 700 per night.
- Eateries: Three square warung (food stall) dinners can be had for as cheap as INR 120. A day’s worth of dining in excellent neighborhood restaurants could cost INR 500-600.
- Places to Visit in Indonesia: Bali, Java, Yogyakarta, Jakarta, and Sumatra are all worth visiting. Don’t miss out on activities like a bike tour of Bali Village, spa treatments at Anika Spa, water sports, and volcano tours.
- 5 Days and 4 Nights are the recommended duration.
- Estimated travel cost: INR 45,000
- Intriguing Tip: A budget traveler can tour the gorgeous island country for as little as INR 800 per day! However, you should limit yourself to a few cities because cheap accommodation is limited, and traveling from one island to another is significantly more expensive.
- May-September is the best time to visit.
- How to get there: One can book a flight to Soekarni-Hatta International Airport which is located in Jakarta or head to Denpasar’s airport i.e. Ngurah Rai International Airport. By air, it takes around 5 hours to fly from the United States to Indonesia.
- The Indonesian Rupiah is the country’s currency.
- Bahasa is the official language of the country.
We understand how precious your vacations and plans are, so don’t worry if no one else does. To make things even more fascinating, here are some tips you should glance at, keeping in mind these cheapest countries to visit.
- Flights are cheaper on Tuesday mid-nights
- The cheapest day for you to depart should be Wednesday
IN A NUTSHELL
If you take a wise step to go on a break with your family or yourself then trust us these destinations won’t let you go back disappointed. These travel destinations are the best plans for people looking for the cheapest international vacations for couples or families.
Now, if you want to explore other destinations, kaizen adventours has many options. We have specialized in various combinations of tour packages like Ladakh tour packages, Ladakh bike tours, Ladakh bike tours, Ladakh bike rental, Leh Ladakh tour packages for couples, Ladakh family tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Rajasthan Backpack Trip, Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour, Rajasthan Bike Tour, Meghalaya tour packages, Kedarkantha Trek packages, Kedarnath tours package, LTC Tour Packages, Corporate tours, International Tour package, Spiti valley tour packages, spiti motorcycle tour, etc. So, we request you to contact us and talk to our Expert and Team. We will guide you to design your best itinerary with hotels, car, meal plans, and sightseeing.