‘Ladakh‘ in a real sense signifies, ‘Place where there is heaven in hills. Possibly one of the greatest places in India, there are so many beautiful places to visit in Ladakh. If you are planning a future trip to Ladakh, let’s find out the best places to visit in Ladakh and the best Ladakh tour packages.
Among the most loved places to visit in Ladakh is the Pangong Tso cold lake in the lower regions of the Karakoram Range. A simple five hours from Leh, with snow-covered pinnacles, clear water, and a shocking clear sky, this is among the top Leh Ladakh vacationer places.
- Nubra valley– Also known as Dumra which means ‘flower valley’. Situated in the northeast of Ladakh, with beautiful scenes. Lakes, monasteries, snow-covered mountains. The main point of attraction of many tourists is the Nubra river and Shyok.
- Shanti Stupa – If you’re someone is into Buddhism or like to explore this kind of place then definitely add this to your Ladakh tour package. Shanti Stupa was built in the honor of the completion of 2500 years of Buddhism. It is for world peace and harmony of people.
- Leh palace– This is a significant center of Buddhist culture and religion gives a dynamite view of the snow-covered mountains. A sculpture of Lord Buddha graces the religious community of the royal residence. Old pictures and compositions are shown in the presentation lobbies of the castle, which incorporate Tibetan thangka and other creative works of art. To date, these artworks hold their rich and distinctive appearance.
- Magnetic Hills – 30 km from Leh on the Leh-Kargil Highway is a little stretch of street that challenges the peculiarity of gravity. The explanation is the attractive slope that pulls fixed vehicles upwards. Renowned as the Magnetic Hill in Ladakh, it is a significant vacation spot in the valley and an ideal refueling break for tired riders continuing on the expressway.Villagers once believed that these streetsleadto paradise.
- Tso Moriri-One of the most popular lakes in Ladakh. If you want to enjoy this beauty remember you can only have access to this lake in summer. Make sure when you book your Ladakh tour package this place is not left behind.
- Hemis National Park- The best place to see snow leopards with a wide variety of wildlife. As the rainfall amount is less here, the amount of vegetation is less but if you’re fond of nature any way you’ll love the alpine and fir trees.
- Alchi Monastery- 70km from Leh Ladakh, Alchi Monastery is the oldest Buddhist learning center. Also known as the monastic complex of temples. This is one of the best spots to see beautiful Kashmiri-style statues.
These are some of thn during this trip and there are many places you can explore. It is known as a “place where heaven is in the hills” for a reason.
Ladakh has been one of the best tourist places. Ladakh doesn’t only have its beauty in mountains but the history and culture of Buddhism make it more attractive. The peace and adventurous feeling when you explore Ladakh is worth everything.
There may be many questions in your mind after getting to know about so many places to visit, Let’s break down this for you here.
- Ladakh tour packages and what is included in the package?
Ladakh tour packages start from 10000 to 25000, some premium packages also cost up to 40k-45k. You can book your package according to your convenience.
Sometimes these packages are based on the following-
- how many days you are planning your tour?
- facilities you want?
- places you want to visit?
- Number of members?
If you are taking a trip for 5-6 days it will cost up to 20000 to 30000 rupees for Leh Ladakh. You can always check for better traveling agencies as per your needs.
The package you are going to take up will include :
- Pre-arrangements, before you arrive in Ladakh everything should be arranged so that there is no hassle for you and you can enjoy in peace.
- Food, make sure the food is included because you can’t go around mountains and stay hungry for hours.
- Accommodation, a good place to stay is a must.
- Transport, it is an important factor, you should inquire about the transport before bookings. The transport in which you’ll be going to Ladakh and the transport in which you’ll be taken to explore Ladakh. Both should be checked.
- Security, there are different terms and conditions for every travel agency so before booking do check all the terms and conditions and go ahead if you are convinced.
This is a basic example of prices and facilities along with prices for 5 nights.
(per person on twin sharing)
|Nubra and Pangong||Rs 33,999||5 Nights||Meals, Flights, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing|
|Group Tour||Rs 29,000||5 Nights||Meals, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing|
|Ladakh with nubra and pangong||Rs 18,999||5 Nights||Meals, Flights, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing|
|Ladakh premium flight package||Rs 41,000||6 Nights||Accommodation, Sightseeing|
|Standard tour in Ladakh||Rs 31,999||5 Nights||Meals, Flights, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing|
- Where to get the best offers to book Ladakh tour packages?
There are many travel agencies from which you can get all the facilities with the best traveling experience. Some of the best options you can go through are listed below.
- Kaizen adventures.
It’s completely up to you can check out all these websites and compare the prices and get the best price for Leh Ladakh trip. Some also offer discounts on the first booking so you can get lucky there.
- Is the Ladakh tour package expensive?
Yes, the Ladakh tour packages are expensive. It is fairly expensive because it includes everything in one place which you’ll not be able to find alone. The food accommodation and transport, with that they provide other essentials and tour guide too.
Ladakh is a great tourist place for foreigners, therefore the locals have increased the prices for hotels, cafes, and even for the thing, they sell there.
As mentioned above, sometimes the prices depend on the transport you are going to choose like if you’re taking a flight then it will be expensive for sure.
Also, it sometimes depends on where you are booking your Leh Ladakh trip, i.e., the distance between your place and Ladakh is important as it will cost a lot of money if it is a good amount of distance.
You can choose whatever is affordable and comfortable for you.
Sometimes in a few Ladakh tour packages, there is no accommodation included, that’s a problem, right?
Don’t worry we have your back, here is a list of the 5 best hostels and stay-ins under 5000.
- Spic N span hotel – 2999/night
- Ladakh palace boutique hotel- 4372/night
- Glacier view guest house – 1635/night
- Sia-La guest house- 3653/night
- Achina- 1333/night
These are the few best hotels with the best prices you can find in Ladakh. You can also go through other hotels of your choice.
What are the things to keep in mind before going to Ladakh?
This is an important things as you are going to a well-known place you should know what is the thing to keep in mind.
- Firstly, we all know Ladakh is located and surrounded by mountains, and some places where you may visit are situated in more high altitudes. It may cause high altitude sickness.
- Before going go through a full-body check-up as it will help you to understand your body conditions better. When you book your Ladakh tour package your tour guide may also ask you for this it’s basically for your security, so don’t hesitate.
- If you are having difficulty breathing you should avoid this trip or consult a doctor first.
- Then, let the villagers and locals be at their peace. Nobody likes a stranger to invade their privacy.
- We advise you to always follow the tour guide, if you’re new to Ladakh then don’t get away from the group. This will be safer for you and risks will be less.
- Take proper clothes with you, as the temperature in Ladakh is lower than in other states. You can take your warm clothes so that you can enjoy the place without freezing in cold winds.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Before booking the Ladakh tour package, double-check all the documents and terms and conditions.
- Take proper medicines if needed.
- After reaching, check for all the facilities mentioned in the tour package.
- Ensure that the room you’re staying in is comfortable. If there is any suspiciousness report it to the tour guide and hotel management.
- Enjoy the peace of the places you’ll visit as that is the most important thing you’ll find there.
- Do not break the rules of the tour or the place, as it will get both you and your tour guide in trouble.
- Do not invade the local’s privacy.
- Do not click photos if it is prohibited in the places you visit.
- Try to keep the place clean. It is an Indian heritage so we must keep it clean.
Ladakh is not only about the mountains and lakes, there is far more than that. There is a lot you can get to know in the silence of the place. The greatest part of history lies in the valleys of Ladakh. It’s not only beautiful and aesthetic but it’s serene and peaceful. If you want to know more about Ladakh, visit once, you’ll never be disappointed. The cool breeze which touches your eyes will make you feel the real power of nature. If you want to enjoy the most beautiful sunset and sunrise in the world come to this heaven.
Want to experience Adventure on the bike? Kaizen Adventours is the best bike tour organizer. We provide you Hassle-Free bike tours, Experience. Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true with Kaizen Adventours
ladakh bike trip 2022, ladakh bike tour 2022, ladakh bike tours, ladakh motorcycle tours, cheapest ladakh bike trips, leh ladakh bike tours, ladakh bike tour packages, ladakh bike tour package from manali, ladakh bike rental, spiti bike tour, spiti bike trip, spiti bike tours, bhutan bike tour, meghalaya tour package, andaman tour package for honeymoon, Ladakh tour package, Leh Ladakh tour packages, Best Ladakh Tour Packages, Ladakh bike tour package, Leh to Leh bike trip, Leh Ladakh bike trip , Manali Ladakh tour package , Ladakh bike tour package , Rajasthan tour packages , Kashmir Great Lakes Trek ,Kedarnath trek package , Himachal Pradesh tour packages ,Kedarnath tours package , Leh Ladakh tour package, Best Ladakh Tour Package, Rajasthan Motorcycle Tour , Spiti valley tour package